vendredi 5 avril 2013

SKINNY LOVE ACCORDS (BIRDY) + vidéo


Intro :  C#m   A   E   Emaj7  (2x)


 C#m            A                  E     Emaj7 
 Come on skinny love just last the year
 C#m           A                  E     Emaj7 
 Pour a little salt we were never here
       C#m        A                    E 
 My my my - my my my - my my my my  my my 
                Fm7                         C#m 
 Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer


 C#m       A                E    G#m 
 I tell my love to wreck it all
 C#m             A                E    G#m 
 Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
       C#m        A                    E 
 My my my - my my my - my my my my  my my 
              Fm7                 C#m 
 Right in the moment this order's tall
 E   G#m   C#m  And I told you to be patient; and I told you to be fine  E   G#m   C#m  And I told you to be balanced; and I told you to be kind  E   G#m   C#m  In the morning, I'll be with you, but it will be a different kind  E   G#m   C#m   C#m  I'll be holding all the tickets and you'll be owning all the fines
 C#m   A   E   G#m  Come on skinny love what happened here  C#m   A   E   G#m  Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere  C#m   A   E  My my my - my my my - my my my my my  Fm7   C#m  Sullen load is full so slow on the split
 E   G#m   C#m  And I told you to be patient; and I told you to be fine  E   G#m   C#m  And I told you to be balanced; andI told you to be kind  E   G#m   C#m  Now all your love is wasted; then who the hell was I?  E   G#m   C#m   C#m  Cause now I'm breaking at the britches and at the end of all your lines
 E   G#m   C#m  Who will love you? Who will fight?  E   G#m   C#m  And who will fall, far behind?  C#m   A   E   G#m   C#m   A   E  Come on skinny love ........  C#m   A   E  My my my - my my my - my my my my my ... (x2) Outro :  G#m   C#m   A   E  (2x)


Autre tonalité (Ré mineur)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire