samedi 30 mars 2013

The scientist (Coldplay) avec tablature)


Intro: Mim – DO – SOL – SOL



MIm                    DO                              SOL                                  SOL
        Come up to meet you,  Tell you Im sorry,  You dont know how lovely you are


MIm                    DO                          SOL                       SOL
              I had to find you,  Tell you I need you,  Tell you I set you apart


MIm                    DO                                  SOL                           SOL
       Tell me your secrets,  And ask me your questions,  Oh let
s go back to the start


MIm                    DO                       SOL                        SOL
           Runnin
in circles,  Comin up tails,  Heads on a science apart





DO                  DO                      SOL                SOL
         Nobody said it was easy      It
s such a shame for us to part


DO                  DO                      SOL                 SOL                                  RE
         Nobody said it was easy     No one ever said it would be this hard


                                       SOL        DO      SOL     SOL      MI     DO      SOL   SOL
Oh take me back to the start







MIm                    DO                                 SOL                     SOL
          I was just guessin
,  At numbers and figures,  Pullin the puzzles apart


MIm                    DO                             SOL                                  SOL
       Questions of science,  Science and progress,  (Do) not speak as loud as my heart


MIm                    DO                                 SOL                           SOL
        Tell me you love me,  Come back and haunt me,  Oh when I rush to the start


MIm                    DO                       SOL               SOL
          Runnin
in circles,   Chasin up tails,  Comin back as we are






DO                  DO                      SOL                SOL
         Nobody said it was easy      It
s such a shame for us to part


DO                  DO                      SOL                 SOL                                  RE
         Nobody said it was easy     No one ever said it would be this hard


                                       SOL        DO      SOL     SOL      MI    DO      SOL   SOL
Oh take me back to the start



Ahhooooooooooooooooo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire